Monday, October 27, 2008

Amy's 101 in 1001

Hey everyone! It's Amy from Playing House. I read about 101 in 1001 about a year ago, I can't remember where, and since then have come across it numerous times in the blogosphere. I tend to have lots of nebulous goals and things I start but don't finish, so I thought it would be a really good, structured way for me to accomplish things in my life.

I'm at a place where, even though I'm in graduate school and working towards a career, I feel somewhat stagnant and could use some concrete goals to work on for myself. Although I fear that this will be another thing I start and don't finish, I tried to pick goals that I knew were within my comfort zone and attainable.

Like my other blog (that for some reason, people read on occasion), this space is really for my own reference... but if you'd like to follow along on my journey, you're more than welcome!

Hugs,
Amy

No comments: