Sunday, November 23, 2008

Update 11.23.08

Well, I'm still struggling with my back pain/nerve damage ridiculousness, but I'm trying to forge ahead in small ways. I'm still working on #44, my list of things I like about myself. Though I haven't been able to do it every day, I'm getting closer.

I also got started on #20, learn to cook 10 dishes well. I recently re-discovered cous cous and it's so easy and yummy. It's a fantastic, quick dish to have in my back pocket.

Finally, I'm rethinking #16 (finish MSW, graduate with 4.0). With everything going on right now, I feel like it might not be healthy to pressure myself into getting straight A's. I have absolutely every intention of continuing with the program for now, but I may edit out the GPA stipulation.

Even though I'm going through a rough patch, my list is often on my mind... going to keep on truckin'!

No comments: