Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update 3.7.09

This update is a quick one. I checked another one off #2, Try 5 New Foods. Andy and I discovered a new (to us) vegetarian Chinese restaurant in town recently. We're Chinese food lovers, and we've always driven by this place, I'm not sure why we never went in and complained for years about the lack of good Chinese food in the Eug.

Anyways, we went to this place for dinner the other night (I was going to cook, but the kitchen has been overrun by ants. That's a whole other story). I ordered a tofu dish, which is pretty damn safe (and yummy), but they have all kinds of fake meat and fried soy stuff on the menu also. I had a taste of Andy's fried soy stuff (I forget what it's actually called. It wasn't mimicking a meat, but it certainly wasn't the tofu I'm used to either).

It wasn't bad, it mostly tasted like something really fried, so I chose not to keep eating it. I tried it though, so I'm up to 3/5 new foods!

I'm also thinking about #4, Paint my nails a fun dark color. Today seems like a good day to do that. Now if I can just get up off the couch and run to the drugstore to purchase said fun dark color...

No comments: