Saturday, December 6, 2008

Update 12.6.08, Parte Dos

I just plowed through and finished #44, 30 things I like about myself. It took more than the month I allotted myself, but I've officially finished my first goal!

This one was much harder than I anticipated. I can't believe I'm about to share this on the internet, but I have really low self-esteem. I hoped that this exercise would help me recognize some worthwhile qualities in myself, and I think it did. At times, it had the opposite effect because it was so hard to think of anything, but overall I'm glad I tried it.

Maybe someday I'll find the balls to post the list here. Until then, I'm celebrating 1 goal down, 100 to go!

1 comment:

The Bon said...

I think a lot of people have low self-esteem. Even if you'd never know it by interacting with them.