Monday, December 8, 2008

Update 12.8.08

I just finished another goal, #64 Watch Hannah Montana to see what all the fuss is about. I must admit, this was one of the very last goals I came up with as I was finishing my list, and was totally grasping at straws trying to come up with a few more to make the 101.

I tend to adore everything that 8 year old girls do, because I'm awesome like that. I was curious about this enormous cultural phenomenon, and had to see it for myself (and secretly thought there was a small chance I'd enjoy it). Well, the timing was right this evening, I was bored and flipping around the channels (which I rarely do), and it was just starting.

It took every ounce of willpower to KEEP it on after I put it on, because I lost interest after about, oh, 2.5 seconds. But now I can say I've seen it, and cross another goal off the list!

No comments: